- FREE Auto Leaks Workshop April 24, 2014
- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services/Tree Board Regular Meeting April 24, 2014
- Richmond Beach Saltwater Park Volunteer Work Party April 26, 2014
- City Council Special Meeting April 28, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting April 28, 2014
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop April 29, 2014
- Home Improvement Workshops April 30, 2014
- Library Board Meeting May 1, 2014
- Planning Commission Meeting May 1, 2014
- How to Build a Rain Garden May 3, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting May 5, 2014
- Hidden Lake Feasibility Study Public Meeting May 6, 2014
- FREE Auto Leaks Workshop May 8, 2014
- 2014 Spring Residential RecycleFest May 10, 2014
What's new in Shoreline
Free workshop for your home improvement project
Summer is coming! Do you have a home improvement project in mind, but need some guidance to get started? Sign up for a free workshop for help taking the next steps.
Human Services Funding Applications
Community Development Block Grant funds and General Fund monies for Human Services applications are now available. View the full news story for deadlines and eligibility.
Step Into a New Fitness Challenge This Spring
For the month of May the Ridgecrest Neighborhood Association and the City of Shoreline are partnering to bring a new fitness challenge to the Shoreline community. Walk, run (or skate) as many laps as possible around the loop path in the name of health, fitness, and friendly competition.
State Supreme Court upholds decision on Point Wells project vesting
The Washington State Supreme Court upheld the Court of Appeals' decision that BSRE's Point Wells project applications were vested under Snohomish County's "Urban Center" zoning designation.
Puget Sound Regional Council Regional Travel Study
The Puget Sound Regional Council is kicking off their 2014 Regional Travel Study, a survey of demographics, travel activities, and typical travel patterns throughout the region.