- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop May 5, 2015
- Critical Area Conversations May 5, 2015
- Library Board Meeting May 7, 2015
- Planning Commission Meeting May 7, 2015
- Pilchuck Glass School Tour & Brunch Adult Trip May 9, 2015
- Tween Night May 9, 2015
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting May 11, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting May 11, 2015
- Critical Area Conversations May 14, 2015
- 2015 Spring Residential RecycleFest May 16, 2015
- Puget Sound Starts Here Night at the Mariners May 16, 2015
- Middle School Night May 16, 2015
What's new in Shoreline
Saltwater Park pedestrian bridge update
Work on the bridge is nearing completion, but the bridge and beach access remain CLOSED during construction. The current condition of the bridge is still unsafe. It is illegal and dangerous to remove barrier fencing to gain access to the bridge.
Puget Sound Starts Here night at the Mariners
Celebrate your actions that help keep our waters clean and watch the Mariners play against the Red Sox on May 16. Receive discounted tickets and a t-shirt, purchase by May 15.
Call for Mural Artists
The City of Shoreline is seeking an artist from the greater Shoreline/Puget Sound area to create a 2D painted artwork on asphalt pavement for the Shoreline Farmers Market and other festival events at Aurora Square. Deadline for entries: May 15
Call for Piano Time Visual Artists
The City of Shoreline seeks visual artists to paint, sculpt, or modify donated pianos and other musical instruments for Piano Time 2015. We are also including proposals for “sonic sculpture,” works that create sound. Deadline for entries: May 15, 2015
Aurora corridor construction update
The contractor has moved traffic on Aurora to the west side of the roadway. Left turns from Aurora to N 200th in either direction will not be allowed until further notice.
Council agrees to delay 145th Street Light Rail Station Area preferred alternative decision
The Shoreline City Council unanimously agreed to delay making a decision on the preferred alternative to be studied in the 145th Street Light Rail Station Subarea Final EIS.