- Concert in the Park July 9, 2014
- FREE Auto Leaks Workshop July 10, 2014
- Library Board Meeting July 10, 2014
- Planning Commission SPECIAL MEETING - PUBLIC HEARING July 10, 2014
- "Walk-Shop" for 185th Street Station Subarea July 11, 2014
- Shoreline Farmers Market July 12, 2014
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting July 14, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting July 14, 2014
- Noon Concert July 15, 2014
- Concert in the Park July 16, 2014
- Planning Commission Meeting July 17, 2014
- Shoreline Farmers Market July 19, 2014
What's new in Shoreline
Citizen Satisfaction Survey reminder
Citizen satisfaction surveys have gone out to randomly selected Shoreline residents. If you have received one, please return it by mail or web.
Planning Commission Public Hearings on July 10
The Planning Commission will hold two Public Hearings on July 10. One concerns the 185th Street Station Subarea DEIS, while the other concerns updating Shoreline's Hazard Mitigation Plan.
Celebrate Shoreline August 7-17
Everything is coming together to make Celebrate Shoreline 2014 the best year ever. Mark your calendar with your favorite events and join the celebration! "Like" Celebrate Shoreline on Facebook for the latest updates.
Progress at Echo Lake Park
During construction of Echo Lake improvements, the beach and east side of the lake will be open Thursday, July 3 through Monday, July 14.
Public comment open for King County Regional Hazard Mitigation Plan
King County and its regional planning partners invite citizens to review and comment on the recently completed draft update to the King County Regional Hazard Mitigation Plan.