- State of the City breakfast June 3, 2015
- Planning Commission Meeting June 4, 2015
- Pacific Crest Trail Historical Hike June 6, 2015
- City Council Special Meeting June 8, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting June 8, 2015
- Tween Night June 13, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting June 15, 2015
- Planning Commission Meeting June 18, 2015
- Middle School Night June 20, 2015
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting June 22, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting June 22, 2015
- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services/Tree Board Public Hearing & Regular Meeting June 25, 2015
What's new in Shoreline
Call for Artist
The City of Shoreline, in partnership with the Parkwood Neighborhood Assoc., is seeking an artist from the greater Shoreline/Puget Sound area to create a 2D painted artwork on the exterior of the restroom structure at Twin Ponds Park. Proposal due by June 15.
Lower restrooms at Saltwater Park CLOSED for repairs
Due to a break in the sewage line, the lower restrooms at Richmond Beach Saltwater Park are CLOSED for repairs.
Household Hazardous Wastemobile Survey
If you brought your household hazardous waste to the Wastemobile Event at Sears this year, please take a 1-minute survey. In order to consider these events in the future, we need to know your interest and need.
Planning Commission to discuss updates to Critical Areas regulations
The City’s Critical Areas regulations protect streams, wetlands, steep slopes, and other geologically hazardous areas.
City receives award for affordable housing work
The Housing Development Consortium of Seattle-King County awarded the City with its Municipal Champion Award for the City's work on affordable housing.
Low Tide Beach Walks 2015
Explore and investigate the fascinating world of marine beaches at Richmond Beach Saltwater Park during low tides. Observe seastars, crabs and others who live in Puget Sound.