DogFest August 10
North City Jazz Walk August 13
Youth/Teen Skate Event August 16
Sandcastle Contest August 18
August 10 - 18
Celebrate Shoreline is better than ever!
Celebrate Shoreline is a week-long infusion of festivities designed to spark celebration and community spirit every year on the City's birthday. There are opportunities for celebration in every corner of Shoreline all week long. Click on the links above for information about each event.
As Shoreline turns 18 we are pleased to feature a more mature festival in keeping with our growing City. If you've been attending the festival for years, come see what's new. If you've never participated before, now is the perfect time to join neighbors and friends and spend the week Celebrating Shoreline!
New Festival Location: Cromwell Park
Saturday, August 17 from 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
18030 Meridian Ave N
Shoreline, WA 98133
Visit the festival webpage for a schedule of events and list of attractions
Here are just a few reasons why you will love this year's Celebrate Shoreline festival:
- Expanded hours (11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.) (New!)
- Located in Shoreline's beautiful Cromwell Park (New!)
- Two stages for music and entertainment (New!)
- Plenty of Food Vendors (New!)
- Pony Rides (New!)
- A Petting Zoo (New!)
- Two performances of "Treasure Island" and a new Children's Story Area (New!)
- Bubble Play Area (New!)
- Inflatable Toys
- Robo Surfer (a surfing simulator) (New!)
- Annual Car Show Sponsored by the Historical Arts Museum
- Plenty of Parking (New!)
- Onsite ATM machine (New!)
- and much more!
Saturday, August 17 Festival
Frontier Communications: TITLE SPONSOR
If you would like to support Celebrate Shoreline 2013 by becoming an Event Sponsor, download the Sponsor Flyer