- Indoor Playground Halloween October 31, 2014
- City Council Special Meeting November 3, 2014
- Shoreline Transportation Benefit District Meeting November 3, 2014
- City Council Special Business Meeting November 3, 2014
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop November 4, 2014
- Library Board Meeting November 6, 2014
- Planning Commission Meeting November 6, 2014
- Diggin' Shoreline Presents SOUND and VISION Free Community Movie November 7, 2014
- Tween Night November 8, 2014
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting November 10, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting November 10, 2014
- Veteran's Day Holiday November 11, 2014
What's new in Shoreline
Youth Library Board Applications Accepted
The City of Shoreline invites interested youth, age 15 - 19 to apply for a position on the Library Board. Gain municipal government experience and earn community service hours.
City appeals Snohomish County BRB's decision
The City has filed its appeal in Snohomish County Superior Court of the Snohomish County Boundary Review Board's decision to deny the City's proposed assumption of the Ronald Wastewater District in Snohomish County.
Utility unification update
By unifying utilities into City operations, the City can increase efficiencies for both the individual utilities and to the existing operations of the City. Combining operations will also allow better coordination of service delivery and infrastructure improvements, plus refine and target the City's approach to economic development in Shoreline.
Adopt a drain and help prevent flooding
During the storm season, October through March, residents can volunteer to “adopt” a storm drain, and remove leaves and other debris that accumulate on top of drains after storm events.
2015 Budget Adoption Schedule
Shoreline’s budget adoption process begins with a preliminary 2015 Budget update presentation to the City Council at its September 22 meeting and ends with adoption at the November 24 meeting.