- Noon Concert CANCELLED TODAY July 22, 2014
- Concert in the Park July 23, 2014
- Ronald Wastewater Assumption Committee of Elected Officials meeting moved to July 31, 2014 July 24, 2014
- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services/Tree Board Annual Parks and Facilities Tour July 24, 2014
- FREE Auto Leaks Workshop July 24, 2014
- NE 145th Street Station Citizens Committee (145SCC) July 24, 2014
- "Walk-Shop" for 145th Street Station Subarea July 25, 2014
- Richmond Beach Saltwater Park Volunteer Work Party July 26, 2014
- 2014 NW SolarFest July 26, 2014
- Shoreline Farmers Market July 26, 2014
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting July 28, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting July 28, 2014
What's new in Shoreline
Kids Move Challenge
We're challenging Shoreline kids to MOVE this summer! Shoreline kids can use our challenge sheets to track their days with at least 60 minutes of activity. Turn in the challenge sheet at the Celebrate Shoreline festival on August 16 for a chance to win a scooter. Challenge sheets are available at Spartan Rec Center, City Hall, or to download.
Celebrate Shoreline August 7-17
Everything is coming together to make Celebrate Shoreline 2014 the best year ever. Mark your calendar with your favorite events and join the celebration! "Like" Celebrate Shoreline on Facebook for the latest updates.
WSDOT Construction on I-5 through Shoreline
Construction on I-5 to replace failing concrete panels will begin this summer and is scheduled to be complete in late fall. The existing concrete in this area is 50 years old and requires full replacement.
New interactive parks map
It's now easier to explore our parks with a new interactive map. You can explore the parks in a map or list view and search for amenities such as picnic tables, playgrounds, and public art!
Echo Lake Park improvements
Construction began the week of June 23rd and be complete sometime in early September. The Interurban Trail will remain open during construction; however, the park and beach access to the lake is anticipated to be closed during most of the construction.