- Public Art Committee Meeting October 2, 2014
- Planning Commission Meeting October 2, 2014
- Shoreline Farmers Market October 4, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting CANCELLED October 6, 2014
- NE 185th Street Station Citizens Committee (185SCC) Meeting October 6, 2014
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop October 7, 2014
- Design Workshop II - 145th Street Station Subarea Plan October 9, 2014
- "Walk-Shop" for 185th Street Station Subarea October 10, 2014
- Tween Night October 11, 2014
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting October 13, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting October 13, 2014
- Planning Commission Meeting October 16, 2014
What's new in Shoreline
2014 Bituminous Surface Treatment (BST) Survey
The City of Shoreline would like your feedback on the 2014 BST road preservation program.
Youth Library Board Applications Accepted
The City of Shoreline invites interested youth, age 15 - 19 to apply for a position on the Library Board. Gain municipal government experience and earn community service hours.
Utility unification update
By unifying utilities into City operations, the City can increase efficiencies for both the individual utilities and to the existing operations of the City. Combining operations will also allow better coordination of service delivery and infrastructure improvements, plus refine and target the City's approach to economic development in Shoreline.
Adopt a drain and help prevent flooding
During the storm season, October through March, residents can volunteer to “adopt” a storm drain, and remove leaves and other debris that accumulate on top of drains after storm events.
2015 Budget Adoption Schedule
Shoreline’s budget adoption process begins with a preliminary 2015 Budget update presentation to the City Council at its September 22 meeting and ends with adoption at the November 24 meeting.